Silverlight Errors

Aug 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Edited Aug 14, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Hi,

I've been trying to implement the lite verson of the control with the progress bar but all I'm getting is the Silverlight errors I've posted below. Has anyone else has this issue or know where I'm going wrong?
Uncaught Error: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Could not load file or assembly 'mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.Utils, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.Core.Configuration.LoadFromConfigFile()
   at mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.Core.Configuration.Initialize(IDictionary`2 initParams)
   at mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.Lite.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)
Uncaught Error: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application A receiver has already been registered with this name.   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult(UInt32 hr)
   at MS.Internal.XcpImports.LocalMessageReceive(IManagedPeerBase managedPeer, String receiverName, ReceiverNameScope nameScope, IEnumerable`1 allowedSenderDomains, Boolean disableSenderTrustCheck)
   at System.Windows.Messaging.LocalMessageReceiver.Listen()
   at mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.Progress.MainPage..ctor()
   at mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.Progress.App.Application_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
   at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)
   at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)
Any help would be appreciated and if any further code is required let me know.
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Did you build the Silverlight packages yourself? Or from NuGet or from the CodePlex download?

Does the included lite sample page work?
Aug 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I got this from the CodePlex download this morning and no the included lite page doesn't appear to be working either. The controls are just showing the 100% loaded image from silverlight not the button and progress bar.
Aug 15, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Any ideas?
Feb 24, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Saints,

Did you ever resolve this problem? I'm seeing the same thing and don't know how to continue.

Thanks!