This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

MaxUploads

Mar 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
hello

i m using this control in mvc this work successfully.

but in initparam parameter i write maxupload=2 but it not work it can upload any number of file my code is given below please help me quickly

Thank you in advance
 <div id="silverlightControlHost" style="padding-left:150px;" >
        <object id="MultiFileUploader" data="data:application/x-silverlight-2," type="application/x-silverlight-2" Width="900" Height="280">
            <param name="source" value="ClientBin/mpost.SilverlightMultiFileUpload.xap" />
            <param name="onerror" value="onSilverlightError" />
             <param name="initParams" value="MaxFileSizeKB=,MaxUploads=2,FileFilter=,ChunkSize=4194304,CustomParams=yourparameters,DefaultColor=White,FileFilter=All zip|*.zip;" />
            <param name="background" value="white" />
            <param name="onload" value="pluginLoaded" />
            <param name="minRuntimeVersion" value="5.0.61118.0" />
                <param name="autoUpgrade" value="true" />

</object>
        <iframe style='visibility: hidden; height: 0; width: 0; border: 0px'></iframe>
    </div>
Coordinator
Mar 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Yes, you can upload any number of files but it will only upload two files at a time.

If you want to limit the uploads to two, you can write validation for this using the Javascript api or use two single file uploaders.
Mar 19, 2013 at 10:54 AM
suppose my client requirement is upload 50 file at a time not more so how can i do

and in this control i testing at that time i fi=ound new problem

i upload .zip file time when i upload 100 file that will be upload successfully

but when i upload 200 file at that time it will upload 155 file and remaining file are not upload and display file not upload in status so what happen is this any limit

thanks for quick respose

uttam
Coordinator
Mar 19, 2013 at 11:04 AM
If you want to max the uploads per user, it's better to do some server side validation.

Deny any new uploads when the user uploaded 50 files for example. You'll have to write this validation yourself in the uploadhandler.ashx.
Mar 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM
ok
i will try
thanks
Mar 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM
in httpuploadhandler.ashx page
i want to use totalfileselectefd property but i dont know how to write this property please help me

thanks